30th Annual Bunny Run
Bunny Run Info:
Our GNWHOG chapter has been putting on an annual fundraising event: "the Bunny Run" to support Housing Hope, a Snohomish county organization helping families in need of housing and day-to-day supplies.
The Bunny Run will be a ride to cruise through the Housing Hope facilities in Snohomish County - please come show your support to the families! Ride begins and ends at Emerald City Harley-Davidson.
Here is what you need to know:
* Day before: decorate your bike! (If you want)
* Cost: A donation of your choosing to Housing Hope
* 8:am Registration
* 8:am Breakfast
* 10:am Kick Stands Up
* Lunch after the ride at ECHD
* Suggested donation $10 per bike and $5 per passenger, going directly to HH.
* Ride lead is our own GNWHOG Road Captain Paul L.
Visit housinghope.org or visit our Facebook page.
It is important to note that while we cannot do as much as in the past, the need for Housing Hope to get our donations of money is still high. Families still need our help! And finally, several of our members have expressed in matching the quarter rolls that we are able to collect - so let us know if you, or anyone you know is interested in matching also. This can be open-ended, or limits can be set. All help is greatly appreciated!